Here you can download the full version of the tdbengine without major "bureaucratic obstacles". These days this includes:
- README (the license agreements)
- install.bat (respectively install.sh for Linux)
- test.mod (the utmost famous "Hello World")
- pdk.mod (a simple EASY-Compiler)
- scanfile.mod (for an interactive Fileselection)
- ddk.mod (creates and restructures database-tables)
- dmk.mod (tiny administration tool for databases)
- install.prg (the EASY-part of the installation)
- edittext.mod (simple texteditor for editing templates, config files etc.)
- list_mod.mod (pretty-Lister for EASY-modules)
Download the ZIP or TGZ - file into some folder you like. After unpacking simply start install (either .bat or .sh). You require about 0,5 MByte on your harddisc. A detailed installation guide is available on the website of the online documentation.
These are the versions for Win32, Linux and FreeBSD:
Current version 6.2.9
Documentation / Function reference
Previous version 6.2.8
After the installation the tdbengine is quite naked. If you want to have something to view and study right now, we have included a small demo-project foryou. Its a multimedia-database which was included in the WinTDB-package for demonstrational purposes.
Copy the archive right into your tdb-script-folder (in the majority of cases /home/tdbengine) and unpack it there. After that you can use your browser to access the URL "localhost/cgi-tdb/voegel.prg" to get a first glance on the possibilities of tdbengine.
For further questions on the installation and configuration please check the online documentation or use the forum.