This course is about provision of functionality in the
http world using the CGI port. It applies to both Internet and Intranet.
CGI programming on tdbengine|
This course comprises of 8 lections. In the first one we'll firstly get
to know the basic elements and then argue the work flow between the
browser and the http server.
The lessons of the course:
- Basis / What is CGI?
- The program ambit of tdbengine
- Editing of CGI informations on tdbengine
- Basis of EASY programming
- The standard library of EASY
- The database of tdbengine
- Editing of HTML forms
Have fun while learning! :-)